Tempi Hotel is a quiet and friendly family hotel, run by Yiannis and Katerina. It is located at the heart of Athens near historic Monastiraki Square, just a couple of minutes walk from Plaka and the famous monuments of the Acropolis.
Our recently renovated hotel has a total of 24 rooms, of which 14 are equipped with private shower and WC. The other 10 share common showers and WCs, which are located on the same floor.
- All of our front rooms offer magnificent views of the Acropolis and the Saint Irene Square in front of the flower market.
- Hot water 24 hours.
- Free luggage storage, ideal if you're heading for the Greek islands.
- New luggage lift to take your luggage to any floor.
- We offer a choice of tasty breakfasts, priced from 6 euros, served at the cafe next door from 8am until noon.
- Guest kitchen on the first floor, equipped with everything you need to make your morning tear or coffee, or to prepare a light snack.
- Our rooms are equipped with air-conditioning and satellite TV.
- Free wi-fi access on all the floors - and free notebook for the use of our guests.
- Free book exchange for our guests.
- 24 hour desk service, wake-up calls and taxi service.
- We can arrange tours and ferry tickets, and provide you with all the information you need to get the most out of your holiday.
Tempi Hotel is listed in all the major guidebooks worldwide: Lonely Planet, Le Guide Du Routard, Rough Guide, Rick Steves, Let's Go and many more...